Hayden loves to play! He is always crawling on top of, under, or through something. We recently took down our Halloween decorations from the attic. Hayden decided he wanted to look through these items, but first he had to get to them. Therefore under the table and through the chairs the went, all with a "I'm not doing anything wrong here" look on his face.
The next day Hayden decides he wants to check out what is in the cabinets. He gets up on his tipytoes to reach the knob and opens the cabinet door.
Oh, this is the cutest thing ever.... When I let Rhett (the dog) out, Hayden waits at the door until he comes back. While he's waiting he tends to eat things on the floor. Then he lets me know when to open the door. Rhett is such a good babysitter. LOL.
Hayden went to the Chick-fil-a playplace on Wed. and he had a blast. So I brought him again today and we invited his cousins. He had so much fun, he wanted to play wiyh all the big kids.
Needless to say, Hayden and I will be back to visit the play place.
Hayden also has a new trick. (It must be because it is almost Halloween.) Anyway, he gets out and stands up on everything. He can get out of his walker, his outdoor swing, a grocery cart all while he is strapped into these contraptions and he can almost get out of his play yard. I don't know what I am going to do with him. I don't have any pics of these escapes because everytime he does them I am trying to save him from breaking his neck!
Love y'all,
Kim & Hayden
2 comments:
We had fun today! Thanks for inviting us! And he is growing up so fast.. heck both of them are! Can you imagine how they are going to be on the cruise.. probably both walking.. I dunno what we are going to do?? Atleast we will have both of the great grandmas! LOL!
Love the pictures! Averi is doing the same with crawling thru things...I started cracking up when I saw Hayden going thru the chair...Averi is doing that all the time..
Post a Comment