Friday, October 10, 2008

Hayden has a cold

Hayden already has a cold with snotty nose and coughing(and it's not even cold outside yet!) He doesn't feel well at all. He was up all night last night, the poor baby couldn't breath. I took him to the doctor today and he said to just let it run its course, unless it gets any worse, then to bring him in again. I just hope he doesn't get an ear infection or something. Even though he is sick he is still as active as ever. He is just playing with everything and getting into anything he can find. I didn't post any pics because he looks so bad! He has a scratch on one eye from his fingernails (from rubbing at his nose and eyes so much last night) and today he hit his other eye on a table. He is just full of bumps and bruises.
Hope to have better news at the next blog.
Kim & Hayden

2 comments:

Skybrook said...

My poor poor baby! I hope he feels better soon! He probably caught it from Speed and Kristie! Poor little guy! Hope he feels better soon!

Kelli said...

I hope that he is feeling better soon! Its amazing how something like a cold makes us feel so bad, but them they are none stop.