Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Most Blessed Sacrament Church Fair




Last weeked Hayden went to his first MBS fair. I have been attending this fair since I was a little girl. I was so excited to bring Hayden. He was able to play the games and have fun with his cousins. Brooklyn had a blast and hung out with Hayden a lot. Hayden played the game where he had to pick a duck from the pond. He won a duck whistle. Then he played a roll ball game. He had to roll a ball into a slot with a number on it. He did so well! He got $4 in Pelican Cash (which we gave to Brooklyn). Oh Brooklyn!!!!! Ms. Mae was so afraid of a clown there. Her daddy told her to punch him. I asked her what she would do if the clown came by her! And you'll see...




1 comment:

Skybrook said...

Hayden looks like he had fun! And yep.. that is exactly what her daddy taught her! Hope yall have fun in New Orleans and have tons of pics to share when you get home!