We went to the Aquarium this week while Brett was on vacation. Hayden loved it. He has really been into fish lately. As soon as we walked in, he started saying, "fish, fish". It was so cute. Mi Mi, Nana, and Tikki came along for the ride. I can't wait to go back with cousin Speedy Rotten!
Taking a photo at a photo spot in the play area.
Hayden and Brett petting the sting rays. They felt so cool!
Mommy & Hayden with the sea horse. *** You can also kindof see Hayden's new sibling - the baby bump- in this photo. He will become a big brother around February 1, 2010***
2 comments:
BABY BUMB!!!! CONGRATS!!! I know you are a little confused with why I have not posted, you should feel very special....I will update shortly..I promise!!! Congrats on baby...so excited for yall. You need to tell more information.
Thanks Kelli! We are very excited! I know you must be due soon with Averi's little brother or sister. Definatly need an update. We should have a playdate!!!!! Hayden needs some time with other kiddos. We need to set something up. Do you have facebook? if not email me
klbroussard@cox.net and we will find a date!!!!
Post a Comment