Monday, April 20, 2009

Spring Break 2009

For Spring Break, we headed on Carnival Cruise Lines to Mexico! We visited Progreso and Cozumel. Hayden had a BLAST and loved being on the ship- eventhough I was scared to death that he was going to fall off. Here are some photos:


this is a photo of hayden in our stateroom- one of the only places I let him go without holding on to him!

In Cozumel- SWEATING- It was so HOT!

Looking off the boat from the top deck- where the splash park is located. We are in the port of Progreso.

Splishing and Splashing with Nana.

Here is Hayden with my EMPTY strawberry daquri glass. Nope, Hayden - eventhough there is no drinking age, which Kristie was well aware of- Mommy still has rules! No Drinking for Hayden!

He really enjoyed the fact that you don't have to be in a carseat! He loved riding on the bus.

Hayden is dressed in his LSU pj's ready for a late night show on the ship.

The girls, minus Kate- She opted for a new washer and dryer instead! She better get to buying those!

Hayden and his cup of ice! He sure loved being a big boy and having his own cup.


We had a blast! I still have two other blogs to do that came before this! Egg Day at the Broussard's and Zoo Day with Tiff! Those will be coming soon!
Until then,
Kim & Hayden

2 comments:

Skybrook said...

Looks like Hayden had a blast! What not table dancing pics of you? ;)

Kelli said...

I am totally jealous!!! I need a trip like that. Looks like yall had a blast.