Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving and Speed Jared

Hayden and Speed playing with a dog toy hamburger and then eating goldfishes.

Hayden drinking his ba in the laundry basket. Then posing for a picture with his daddy.





The boys (Hayden and Speed) are helping me put up the Christmas tree. We were watching Speed while his mommy was out of town. He was so good and Hayden seemed to really enjoy his company.



Nana holding her two youngest grandbabies on Thanksgiving Day.



Paw Paw Keno had to fix our door so Hayden wanted to help (or escape outside).





Hayden is picking out what he wants for Christmas and his birthday. He has his marker and some sale ads.





Hayden has such a good time on this jumping zebra toy. He can get on and off of it by himself. He is getting so big. I can't believe he is going to be one tomorrow.



We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and a fun time watching Speed and putting up the Christmas tree.
Next time you see pics of Hayden he will be ONE!!!!

2 comments:

Skybrook said...

I LOVE the hamburger picture! That is priceless! Thanks again for watching! And I still cant believe that he is going to be 1 tomorrow!

Kelli said...

Cute Pictures! Growing I know dont even want to think about it. Can not wait to see the pics from his 1st birthday party.