Saturday, September 13, 2008

Pointing Fingers and Watching LSU tigers

Hayden has a new trick. He points. He points at everything!!! He finds my belly button and points at it. (Then he tries to make a raspberry like I do to him.) Too cute!! He finds little tiny objects on the floor and points at them. He is just a pointy baby boy.
** I will have to post a pic soon!
Hayden now enjoys strolling around in his walker. He can only touch with his tip toes, so that is how he walks. He can go and go and go, especially if he has cheerios on the walker. CHEERIOS!!!! him and Rhett can eat so many cheerios!

During the LSU game tonight, Hayden looked so adorable in his LSU jersey. He didn't even make it to half time. He fell asleep on his daddy. * I have a pic of this coming soon as well.

Until next time,
Kim & Hayden

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures, how can you post and not put pictures up? Just picking on you! I know how hecked it is when you have them at your side. Can not wait to see the one with LSU jersey on. Take Care.